S.127 - SAFE Act115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.127 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative remedies
- Border security and unlawful immigration
- Congressional oversight
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Criminal justice information and records
- Department of Homeland Security
- Detention of persons
- Foreign labor
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Immigration status and procedures
- Lawyers and legal services