S.160 - HUD Inspection Process and Enforcement Reform Act of 2017115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.160 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative remedies
- Congressional oversight
- Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Employee performance
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Government information and archives
- Government studies and investigations
- Housing and community development funding
- Housing industry and standards
- Low- and moderate-income housing
- Merit Systems Protection Board