S.1786 - SECURE Act of 2017115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.1786 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Child safety and welfare
- Civil actions and liability
- Computer security and identity theft
- Congressional oversight
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Consumer credit
- Fraud offenses and financial crimes
- Government information and archives
- Government studies and investigations
- Legal fees and court costs
- User charges and fees