S.1852 - SUCCEED Act115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.1852 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative remedies
- Border security and unlawful immigration
- Citizenship and naturalization
- Congressional oversight
- Criminal justice information and records
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of Justice
- Government studies and investigations
- Immigration status and procedures
- Right of privacy
- Visas and passports