S.1985 - Protect Access to Birth Control Act115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.1985 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Congressional oversight
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Department of Labor
- Department of the Treasury
- Employee benefits and pensions
- Family planning and birth control
- Health care costs and insurance
- Health care coverage and access
- Health promotion and preventive care
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Women's health