S.2337 - Continental Divide Recreation, Wilderness and Camp Hale Legacy Act115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.2337 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Emergency planning and evacuation
- Firearms and explosives
- Floods and storm protection
- Forests, forestry, trees
- Historic sites and heritage areas
- Hunting and fishing
- Land use and conservation
- Military education and training
- Outdoor recreation
- Parks, recreation areas, trails
- Wilderness and natural areas, wildlife refuges, wild rivers, habitats
- Wildlife conservation and habitat protection