S.2385 - Authenticating Local Emergencies and Real Threats Act of 2018115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.2385 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Advisory bodies
- Computer security and identity theft
- Computers and information technology
- Congressional oversight
- Emergency communications systems
- Emergency planning and evacuation
- Government information and archives
- Intergovernmental relations
- Presidents and presidential powers, Vice Presidents
- State and local government operations