S.2544 - Ending Too Big to Jail Act115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.2544 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Accounting and auditing
- Banking and financial institutions regulation
- Civil actions and liability
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Financial crises and stabilization
- Fraud offenses and financial crimes
- Government information and archives
- Government studies and investigations