S.2577 - Debbie Smith Reauthorization Act of 2018115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.2577 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Assault and harassment offenses
- Crimes against women
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Criminal justice information and records
- Evidence and witnesses
- Law enforcement administration and funding
- Law enforcement officers
- Medical tests and diagnostic methods
- Sex offenses
- Violent crime