S.2587 - A bill to amend the Endangered Species Act of 1973 to establish a program to allow States to assume certain Federal responsibilities under that Act with respect to agency actions applicable to highway projects within the States, and for other purposes.115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.2587 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative remedies
- Endangered and threatened species
- Environmental assessment, monitoring, research
- Intergovernmental relations
- Jurisdiction and venue
- Legal fees and court costs
- Licensing and registrations
- Public transit
- Roads and highways
- State and local government operations
- Transportation programs funding
- Wildlife conservation and habitat protection