S.2659 - Safe Disposal of Unused Medication Act115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.2659 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Department of Justice
- Drug safety, medical device, and laboratory regulation
- Drug trafficking and controlled substances
- Emergency medical services and trauma care
- Health information and medical records
- Health personnel
- Licensing and registrations
- Long-term, rehabilitative, and terminal care
- Prescription drugs
- Solid waste and recycling