S.2715 - CONFRONT Act115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.2715 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Banking and financial institutions regulation
- Computer security and identity theft
- Congressional oversight
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Drug trafficking and controlled substances
- Fraud offenses and financial crimes
- Human trafficking
- International organizations and cooperation
- Law enforcement administration and funding
- Organized crime