S.2837 - Preventing Drug Diversion Act of 2018115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.2837 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Business records
- Civil actions and liability
- Congressional oversight
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Criminal justice information and records
- Department of Justice
- Drug trafficking and controlled substances
- Intergovernmental relations
- Licensing and registrations
- Retail and wholesale trades
- State and local government operations