S.2975 - Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2019115th Congress (2017-2018) |
|Sponsor:||Sen. Alexander, Lamar [R-TN] (Introduced 05/24/2018)|
|Committees:||Senate - Appropriations|
|Committee Reports:||S. Rept. 115-258|
|Latest Action:||Senate - 05/24/2018 Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 437. (All Actions)|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed Senate
- Passed House
- To President
- Became Law
Summary: S.2975 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)All Information (Except Text)
Reported to Senate without amendment (05/24/2018)
Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2019
Provides FY2019 appropriations for U.S. Army Corps of Engineers civil works projects, the Department of the Interior's Bureau of Reclamation, the Department of Energy (DOE), and independent agencies such as the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
Provides appropriations for U.S. Army Corps of Engineers civil works projects, including for:
- Mississippi River and Tributaries,
- Operation and Maintenance,
- the Regulatory Program,
- the Formerly Utilized Sites Remedial Action Program,
- Flood Control and Coastal Emergencies,
- Expenses, and
- the Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Army for Civil Works.
Provides appropriations to the Department of the Interior for the Central Utah Project and the Bureau of Reclamation.
Provides appropriations to DOE for Energy Programs, including:
- Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy;
- Cybersecurity, Energy Security, and Emergency Response;
- Nuclear Energy;
- Fossil Energy Research and Development;
- Naval Petroleum and Oil Shale Reserves;
- the Strategic Petroleum Reserve;
- the Northeast Home Heating Oil Reserve;
- the Energy Information Administration;
- Non-Defense Environmental Cleanup;
- the Uranium Enrichment Decontamination and Decommissioning Fund;
- the Advanced Research Projects Agency--Energy;
- the Title 17 Innovative Technology Loan Guarantee Program;
- the Advanced Technology Vehicles Manufacturing Loan Program;
- the Tribal Energy Loan Guarantee Program;
- the Office of Indian Energy Policy and Programs;
- Departmental Administration; and
- the Office of the Inspector General.
Provides appropriations to DOE for:
- Atomic Energy Defense Activities of the National Nuclear Security Administration,
- Environmental and Other Defense Activities, and
- the Power Marketing Administrations.
Provides appropriations to several independent agencies, including the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission and the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
Sets forth permissible and prohibited uses for funds provided by this and other appropriations Acts.