S.303 - A bill to discontinue a Federal program that authorizes State and local law enforcement officers to investigate, apprehend, and detain aliens in accordance with a written agreement with the Director of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and to clarify that immigration enforcement is solely a function of the Federal Government.115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.303 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Border security and unlawful immigration
- Citizenship and naturalization
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Department of Homeland Security
- Detention of persons
- Immigration status and procedures
- Intergovernmental relations
- Law enforcement officers
- State and local government operations