S.3072 - Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2019115th Congress (2017-2018)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Moran, Jerry [R-KS] (Introduced 06/14/2018)|
|Committees:||Senate - Appropriations|
|Committee Reports:||S. Rept. 115-275|
|Latest Action:||Senate - 06/14/2018 Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 451. (All Actions)|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Summary: S.3072 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)All Information (Except Text)
Reported to Senate without amendment (06/14/2018)
Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2019
Provides FY2019 appropriations to the Department of Commerce; the Department of Justice (DOJ); science agencies, including the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) and the National Science Foundation (NSF); and several related agencies.
Department of Commerce Appropriations Act, 2019
Provides appropriations to the Department of Commerce for:
- the International Trade Administration,
- the Bureau of Industry and Security,
- the Economic Development Administration,
- the Minority Business Development Agency,
- Economic and Statistical Analysis,
- the Bureau of the Census,
- the National Telecommunications and Information Administration,
- the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office,
- the National Institute of Standards and Technology,
- the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, and
- Departmental Management.
Department of Justice Appropriations Act, 2019
Provides appropriations to DOJ for:
- General Administration;
- the U.S. Parole Commission;
- Legal Activities;
- the U.S. Marshals Service;
- the National Security Division;
- Interagency Law Enforcement;
- the Federal Bureau of Investigation;
- the Drug Enforcement Administration;
- the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives; and
- the Federal Prison System.
Provides appropriations to DOJ for State and Local Law Enforcement Activities, including:
- the Office on Violence Against Women
- the Office of Justice Programs, and
- Community Oriented Policing Services (COPS).
Science Appropriations Act, 2019
Provides appropriations for science agencies, including:
- the Office of Science and Technology Policy,
- the National Space Council,
- NASA, and
- the NSF.
Provides appropriations to related agencies, including:
- the Commission on Civil Rights,
- the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission,
- the U.S. International Trade Commission,
- the Legal Services Corporation,
- the Marine Mammal Commission,
- the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative, and
- the State Justice Institute.
Sets forth requirements and restrictions for using funds provided by this and other appropriations Acts.