S.3073 - Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2019115th Congress (2017-2018)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Murkowski, Lisa [R-AK] (Introduced 06/14/2018)|
|Committees:||Senate - Appropriations|
|Committee Reports:||S. Rept. 115-276|
|Latest Action:||Senate - 06/14/2018 Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 452. (All Actions)|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Summary: S.3073 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)All Information (Except Text)
Reported to Senate without amendment (06/14/2018)
Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2019
Provides FY2019 appropriations for the Department of the Interior, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and related agencies.
Provides appropriations to Interior for:
- the Bureau of Land Management,
- the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service,
- the National Park Service,
- the U.S. Geological Survey,
- the Bureau of Ocean Energy Management,
- the Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement,
- the Office of Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement, and
- the Bureau of Indian Affairs and Bureau of Indian Education.
Provides appropriations to Interior for Departmental Offices, including:
- the Office of the Secretary,
- Insular Affairs,
- the Office of the Solicitor,
- the Office of Inspector General, and
- the Office of the Special Trustee for American Indians.
Provides appropriations to Interior for Department-Wide Programs, including:
- Wildland Fire Management,
- the Central Hazardous Materials Fund,
- the Natural Resources Damage Assessment Fund,
- the Working Capital Fund,
- the Office of Natural Resources Revenue, and
- Payments In Lieu of Taxes (PILT).
Provides appropriations to the EPA.
Provides appropriations to the Department of Agriculture for the Forest Service.
Provides appropriations to the Department of Health and Human Services for:
- the Indian Health Service,
- the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, and
- the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry.
Provides appropriations to other related agencies, including:
- the Executive Office of the President for the Council on Environmental Quality and the Office of Environmental Quality;
- the Chemical Safety and Hazard Investigation Board;
- the Office of Navajo and Hopi Indian Relocation;
- the Institute of American Indian and Alaska Native Culture and Arts Development;
- the Smithsonian Institution;
- the National Gallery of Art;
- the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts;
- the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars;
- the National Foundation on the Arts and Humanities, including the National Endowment for the Arts and the National Endowment for the Humanities;
- the Commission of Fine Arts;
- the Advisory Council on Historic Preservation;
- the National Capital Planning Commission;
- the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum;
- the Dwight D. Eisenhower Memorial Commission;
- the Women's Suffrage Centennial Commission; and
- the World War I Centennial Commission.
Sets forth requirements and restrictions for using funds provided by this and other appropriations Acts.