S.3093 - Keep Families Together and Enforce the Law Act115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.3093 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Border security and unlawful immigration
- Child safety and welfare
- Civil actions and liability
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Department of Justice
- Detention of persons
- Family relationships
- Government buildings, facilities, and property
- Immigration status and procedures
- Specialized courts