S.3109 - Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2019115th Congress (2017-2018)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Capito, Shelley Moore [R-WV] (Introduced 06/21/2018)|
|Committees:||Senate - Appropriations|
|Committee Reports:||S. Rept. 115-283|
|Latest Action:||Senate - 06/21/2018 Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 481. (All Actions)|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Summary: S.3109 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)All Information (Except Text)
Reported to Senate without amendment (06/21/2018)
Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2019
Provides FY2019 appropriations to the Department of Homeland Security.
Provides appropriations for Departmental Management, Operations, Intelligence, and Oversight for:
- the Office of the Secretary and Executive Management;
- the Management Directorate;
- Intelligence, Analysis, and Operations Coordination; and
- the Office of Inspector General.
Provides appropriations for Security, Enforcement, and Investigations for:
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection,
- U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement,
- the Transportation Security Administration,
- the U.S. Coast Guard, and
- the U.S. Secret Service.
Provides appropriations for Protection, Preparedness, Response, and Recovery for:
- the National Protection and Programs Directorate,
- the Office of Health Affairs, and
- the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).
Provides appropriations for Research, Development, Training, and Services for:
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services,
- the Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers,
- the Science and Technology Directorate, and
- the Domestic Nuclear Detection Office.
Sets forth requirements and restrictions for using funds provided by this and other appropriations Acts.