S.3225 - Stop Shackling and Detaining Pregnant Women Act115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.3225 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Border security and unlawful immigration
- Congressional oversight
- Department of Homeland Security
- Detention of persons
- Government information and archives
- Health care coverage and access
- Health information and medical records
- Immigration status and procedures
- Law enforcement officers
- Medical tests and diagnostic methods
- Right of privacy
- Women's health