S.3603 - Miranda's Law115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.3603 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Child safety and welfare
- Department of Transportation
- Elementary and secondary education
- Government information and archives
- Licensing and registrations
- Motor carriers
- Personnel records
- Transportation employees
- Transportation safety and security
- User charges and fees