S.534 - Protecting Young Victims from Sexual Abuse and Safe Sport Authorization Act of 2017115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.534 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Civil actions and liability
- Correctional facilities and imprisonment
- Crime victims
- Crimes against children
- Criminal justice information and records
- Domestic violence and child abuse
- Fraud offenses and financial crimes
- Human trafficking
- Jurisdiction and venue
- Juvenile crime and gang violence
- Olympic games
- Sex offenses