S.720 - Israel Anti-Boycott Act115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.720 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Arab-Israeli relations
- Competitiveness, trade promotion, trade deficits
- Corporate finance and management
- European Union
- Government lending and loan guarantees
- International organizations and cooperation
- Middle East
- Scientific communication
- Technology transfer and commercialization
- Trade restrictions
- U.S. and foreign investments
- United Nations