S.823 - Protecting Data at the Border Act115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.823 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Border security and unlawful immigration
- Computers and information technology
- Congressional oversight
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Department of Homeland Security
- Digital media
- Evidence and witnesses
- Government information and archives
- Immigration status and procedures
- Racial and ethnic relations
- Right of privacy
- Telephone and wireless communication