S.Con.Res.37 - A concurrent resolution setting forth the congressional budget for the United States Government for fiscal year 2019 and setting forth the appropriate budgetary levels for fiscal years 2020 through 2028.115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.Con.Res.37 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Budget deficits and national debt
- Budget process
- Defense spending
- Disability assistance
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Government trust funds
- Health care costs and insurance
- Health programs administration and funding
- Legislative rules and procedure
- Postal service
- Social security and elderly assistance
- U.S. Postal Service