S.J.Res.54 - A joint resolution to direct the removal of United States Armed Forces from hostilities in the Republic of Yemen that have not been authorized by Congress.115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.J.Res.54 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Conflicts and wars
- Congressional oversight
- Diplomacy, foreign officials, Americans abroad
- Foreign aid and international relief
- Intelligence activities, surveillance, classified information
- Middle East
- Military assistance, sales, and agreements
- Military operations and strategy
- Presidents and presidential powers, Vice Presidents
- Saudi Arabia
- War and emergency powers