S.Res.116 - A resolution condemning the Assad regime for its continued use of chemical weapons against the Syrian people.115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.Res.116 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Arms control and nonproliferation
- Chemical and biological weapons
- Conflicts and wars
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Diplomacy, foreign officials, Americans abroad
- International law and treaties
- Middle East
- United Nations
- War crimes, genocide, crimes against humanity