H.R.1008 - Trade Security Act of 2019116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.1008 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Congressional oversight
- Congressional-executive branch relations
- Energy storage, supplies, demand
- Government information and archives
- Government studies and investigations
- Infrastructure development
- Military procurement, research, weapons development
- Military readiness
- Oil and gas
- Presidents and presidential powers, Vice Presidents
- Public participation and lobbying
- Trade restrictions