H.R.1037 - Banking Transparency for Sanctioned Persons Act of 2019116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.1037 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Bank accounts, deposits, capital
- Congressional oversight
- Diplomacy, foreign officials, Americans abroad
- Financial services and investments
- Foreign and international banking
- Foreign property
- Government ethics and transparency, public corruption
- Human rights
- Licensing and registrations