H.R.1230 - Protecting Older Workers Against Discrimination Act116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.1230 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Age discrimination
- Civil actions and liability
- Congressional oversight
- Disability and health-based discrimination
- Employment discrimination and employee rights
- Evidence and witnesses
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Government studies and investigations
- Racial and ethnic relations
- Sex, gender, sexual orientation discrimination
- Women's employment