H.R.135 - Federal Employee Antidiscrimination Act of 2019116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.135 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative remedies
- Congressional oversight
- Employee performance
- Employment discrimination and employee rights
- Fraud offenses and financial crimes
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Government ethics and transparency, public corruption
- Government information and archives
- Government studies and investigations
- Office of Special Counsel
- Personnel records