H.R.1450 - Do No Harm Act116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.1450 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Crimes against women
- Disability and health-based discrimination
- Employee leave
- Employment discrimination and employee rights
- First Amendment rights
- Health care coverage and access
- Housing discrimination
- Labor-management relations
- Sex, gender, sexual orientation discrimination
- Wages and earnings
- Youth employment and child labor