H.R.1456 - Marijuana Justice Act of 2019116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.1456 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Civil actions and liability
- Correctional facilities and imprisonment
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Criminal procedure and sentencing
- Drug trafficking and controlled substances
- Employment and training programs
- Health programs administration and funding
- Health promotion and preventive care
- Housing and community development funding
- Law enforcement administration and funding
- State and local government operations
- Trade restrictions