H.R.1534 - Federal Employee Paid Leave Act116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.1534 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Adoption and foster care
- Congressional agencies
- Congressional officers and employees
- Employee leave
- Family relationships
- Government Accountability Office (GAO)
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Library of Congress
- National Guard and reserves
- Office of Personnel Management (OPM)