H.R.1598 - U.S. Customs and Border Protection Rural and Remote Hiring and Retention Strategy Act of 2019116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.1598 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Border security and unlawful immigration
- Congressional oversight
- Customs enforcement
- Department of Homeland Security
- Employee hiring
- Employment and training programs
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Higher education
- Rural conditions and development
- Veterans' education, employment, rehabilitation