H.R.1664 - National Monument CAP Act116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.1664 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Archaeology and anthropology
- Congressional oversight
- Environmental assessment, monitoring, research
- Government information and archives
- Historic sites and heritage areas
- Land use and conservation
- Monuments and memorials
- Parks, recreation areas, trails
- Presidents and presidential powers, Vice Presidents
- Public participation and lobbying
- Wilderness and natural areas, wildlife refuges, wild rivers, habitats