H.R.1714 - Stop Militarizing Law Enforcement Act116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.1714 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Congressional oversight
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Drug trafficking and controlled substances
- Firearms and explosives
- Government buildings, facilities, and property
- Government information and archives
- Government studies and investigations
- Law enforcement administration and funding
- Law enforcement officers
- Military facilities and property
- Motor vehicles
- State and local government operations