H.R.1754 - Horseracing Integrity Act of 2019116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.1754 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Animal protection and human-animal relationships
- Congressional oversight
- Drug safety, medical device, and laboratory regulation
- Drug, alcohol, tobacco use
- Government studies and investigations
- Intergovernmental relations
- Medical ethics
- Professional sports
- State and local government operations
- Veterinary medicine and animal diseases