H.R.2062 - Overdose Prevention and Patient Safety Act116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.2062 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Disability and health-based discrimination
- Drug, alcohol, tobacco use
- Employment discrimination and employee rights
- Evidence and witnesses
- Health information and medical records
- Housing discrimination
- Prescription drugs
- Right of privacy