H.R.2156 - Revitalizing the Economy of Coal Communities by Leveraging Local Activities and Investing More Act of 2019116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.2156 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Congressional oversight
- Department of the Interior
- Economic development
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Government studies and investigations
- Hazardous wastes and toxic substances
- Indian social and development programs
- Land use and conservation
- Pollution liability
- Water quality
- Water use and supply