H.R.2339 - Reversing the Youth Tobacco Epidemic Act of 2019116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.2339 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Child health
- Civil actions and liability
- Congressional oversight
- Drug, alcohol, tobacco use
- Government information and archives
- Health information and medical records
- Health promotion and preventive care
- Marketing and advertising
- Retail and wholesale trades
- State and local courts
- User charges and fees