H.R.2513 - Corporate Transparency Act of 2019116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.2513 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Business ethics
- Business records
- Civil actions and liability
- Corporate finance and management
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Criminal procedure and sentencing
- Fraud offenses and financial crimes
- Government information and archives
- Law enforcement administration and funding
- Trade secrets and economic espionage
- U.S. and foreign investments