H.R.2532 - Tribal Heritage and Grizzly Bear Protection Act116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.2532 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Advisory bodies
- Civil actions and liability
- Crimes against animals and natural resources
- Federal-Indian relations
- Government studies and investigations
- Hunting and fishing
- Indian lands and resources rights
- Land use and conservation
- Licensing and registrations
- Wildlife conservation and habitat protection