H.R.2745 - Military Construction, Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2020116th Congress (2019-2020)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Wasserman Schultz, Debbie [D-FL-23] (Introduced 05/15/2019)|
|Committees:||House - Appropriations|
|Committee Reports:||H. Rept. 116-63|
|Committee Prints:||H.Prt. 116-18|
|Latest Action:||House - 05/15/2019 Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 40. (All Actions)|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Summary: H.R.2745 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)All Information (Except Text)
Reported to House (05/15/2019)
Military Construction, Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2020
This bill provides FY2020 appropriations for Military Construction, the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), and related agencies.
The bill provides appropriations to the Department of Defense (DOD) for Military Construction for
- the Army;
- the Navy and Marine Corps;
- the Air Force;
- Defense-wide agencies and activities;
- the Army and Air National Guard; and
- the Army, Navy, and Air Force Reserves.
The bill also provides appropriations to DOD for
- the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) Security Investment Program;
- the Base Closure Account;
- Construction and Operation and Maintenance of Family Housing for the Army, the Navy and Marine Corps, the Air Force, and Defense-wide agencies and activities;
- the Family Housing Improvement Fund; and
- the Military Unaccompanied Housing Improvement Fund.
The bill provides appropriations to the VA for
- the Veterans Benefits Administration,
- the Veterans Health Administration,
- the National Cemetery Administration, and
- Departmental Administration.
The bill provides appropriations for related agencies and programs, including
- the American Battle Monuments Commission,
- the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims,
- Cemeterial Expenses of the Army, and
- the Armed Forces Retirement Home.
The bill provide appropriations to specified DOD military construction accounts for (1) Overseas Contingency Operations, and (2) Natural Disaster Relief.
The bill also sets forth requirements and restrictions for using funds provided by this and other appropriations Acts.