H.R.2860 - Bots Research Act116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.2860 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Advanced technology and technological innovations
- Advisory bodies
- Computer security and identity theft
- Computers and information technology
- Congressional oversight
- Digital media
- Elections, voting, political campaign regulation
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
- First Amendment rights
- Fraud offenses and financial crimes
- Government studies and investigations