H.R.2977 - DISCLOSE Act of 2019116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.2977 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Accounting and auditing
- Broadcasting, cable, digital technologies
- Congressional oversight
- Corporate finance and management
- Criminal justice information and records
- Elections, voting, political campaign regulation
- Fraud offenses and financial crimes
- Government studies and investigations
- Labor-management relations
- Political advertising
- Tax-exempt organizations
- Telephone and wireless communication