H.R.3076 - Federal Extreme Risk Protection Order Act of 2019116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.3076 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Assault and harassment offenses
- Congressional oversight
- Criminal justice information and records
- Due process and equal protection
- Firearms and explosives
- Judicial procedure and administration
- Law enforcement administration and funding
- Law enforcement officers
- Mental health
- Retail and wholesale trades
- State and local government operations
- Violent crime