H.R.3257 - Student Loan Fairness Act116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.3257 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Education programs funding
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Government lending and loan guarantees
- Health care coverage and access
- Health personnel
- Higher education
- Income tax exclusion
- Interest, dividends, interest rates
- Medical education
- Student aid and college costs