H.R.3272 - Services for Ending Long-Term Homelessness Act116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.3272 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Disability and paralysis
- Drug, alcohol, tobacco use
- Family services
- Health care quality
- Health programs administration and funding
- Health promotion and preventive care
- Homelessness and emergency shelter
- Housing and community development funding
- Housing supply and affordability
- Mental health
- Veterans' loans, housing, homeless programs