H.R.33 - Gun Trafficking Prohibition Act116th Congress (2019-2020)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.33 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Citizenship and naturalization
- Criminal procedure and sentencing
- Drug trafficking and controlled substances
- Firearms and explosives
- Immigration status and procedures
- Organized crime
- Smuggling and trafficking
- U.S. Sentencing Commission
- Violent crime